"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Sunday, November 19, 2006

ding!


DING! That's the sound ending that round....
Let's take a moment for some clarification.
The point of this space is to have some conversation, exchange some ideas, give-and-receive some feedback, have a few laughs, and mostly - give opportunity for us to develop relationship in another way. As you know - that's a big focus at CF - we don't do nuthin' without relationship!!
With this in mind, I am choosing to delete a few comments from the last discussion, not because I only want comments from those I agree with - how boring would that be??!! - but because it seems to me that some of the comments are a little more "tearing-down" than "building-up".
Also - up to this moment, I have allowed "anonymous" comments, and I hope to continue to do so, to give safety to some of our shyer people. So, if you've got somethin' to say - consider...would I be willing to say this in face-to-face conversation? And if you've got some serious concerns...let's talk about it in person!
Still smiling...still breathing....
By the way - our car hit another one yesterday, with no one driving it. Got any accident stories to share in sympathy for our plight?