"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Friday, July 06, 2007

I can do a poll!!!

Hey!!! I just figured out how to add a poll to my blog!!!

(It's on the left, and down a bit)

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I am excited, because we wanted to put polls on CF's webpage, but we haven't figured it out yet, so we can do it here instead.

I did a rather meaningless question, just for experimental purposes. Feel free to vote, but no nasty comments about my hair please.

Or...feel free to suggest poll questions!!

*****

Also, here's a weird thing. I read a complete stranger's blog yesterday, and it seemed really nice. Their profile said they liked Charles Dickens and Jane Austen, as do I. And I enjoyed some of their posts.

So I dropped a comment, saying so.

And today - their blog no longer exists!!!

I wonder if they think I'm an internet stalker or something, and I scared them off?? LOL!!