"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Friday, August 22, 2008

technological full moon

I cannot print, suddenly. Nor can I use the same printer to scan and email. I have plugged and unplugged everything. I have wiggled things, with a look on my face that says I know what I'm doing.

But clearly, I don't. Because it's not getting better.

Coincidentally, someone who is helping me with some other technological thing has just had their hard drive crash.

Someone else didn't get a phone message that I know I left them.

Is there a technological full moon out there today?

Or is it just that it's Friday, and we should all just move right into the weekend? I vote for giving up on this week, and hope for better times next week.