"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

JFK was here

Well, technically JFK was NOT here.

It was just Greg Kinnear, playing the part of JFK.

And actually, now that I think of it, that particular scene didn't actually have JFK aka Greg Kinnear in it.

So neither JFK nor GK may have been here at all.

Neither was Jacqueline Kennedy aka Katie Holmes.

(And just now I've noticed all the Ks at work here. There's JFK aka GK and JK aka KH. Coincidence? I think not.)

So ... really, no one of importance was here.

But last night, when I was watching The Kennedys, I noticed that this place where someone named Joe does a little underhanded business with someone named Sam, while a young Frank Sinatra looks on ... well, this place is just a few blocks from me.


And it really looks like that too.