"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Saturday, September 30, 2006

jeff's back!

It's awfully nice to have The Boy home for a weekend!! For all you Blissed fans out there - Texas, California, North Dakota, Ohio, Washington, Tenessee, Alabama, Pennsylvania, and more - you guys are AWESOME!! But I think I speak for band wives everywhere when I say we are grateful for the occasional gig-free weekend. There's an art festival downtown today...can a hard rock electric guitar player make the transition? We shall see!

And, on a more serious note - I am praying today for the public school principal I met a month ago, whose passion for people and vision for empowerment of the marginalized are incredibly contagious. He has since resigned from the school for medical reasons. God - be with him and with his family.