"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

introducing...

A few scattered introductions for you...all at new links to your left, in no specific order.

Blissed - you already know them, so this really isn't an introduction. But they're off to California soon, in their new-to-them van, and thanks to someone's lavish airmiles generosity, I get to see them in California for a few days too!!! Woohoo!

OK, Jade in Africa - the link is to her blog. She's from around here, and she's doing a year of Bible College in Kenya, before coming back home and THEN...I'm very excited...are you ready for this?...she's coming to CF! That's right, part of her education involves being part of a local church, and she picked us! Jade is one awesome woman, as you will see by her blog. She'll be here around August or September...thought you'd like to get to know her a little before she arrives.

The Refugee Highway - a friend passed this along to me. It's at Missionfest in Toronto, in March, and I heard it's AWESOME. Check out the link - it's a very cool idea, and I wish I had thought of it.

And Relevant Magazine - another friend just ordered it, so I went to the website, and it looks kind of interesting. It's 20-something Christians, writing about God at work. You might enjoy it.

And may I just say...the groundhog was wrong. IT'S FREEZING OUT THERE!!!!

What stay-warm tricks do you have? Come on, 'fess up!! I've been wearing my slipper socks to bed, for starters.

OH!!! And how did you enjoy Sunday night's pudding event? I LOVED IT!!!!!