"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Sunday, April 22, 2007

yay for me!

It's warm, it's warm, it's warm!!!! If you know me at all, you know I get very excited about spring, and I believe it has hit. Love it!!!



But that's not the "yay for me" title, since I didn't actually create spring...





I successfully bid on a camera! I know...you've all done that a million times, I'm sure you're all big ebay users...but it was a new experience for me. Not on ebay actually, just the Spectator's auction last week. We had decided to get a camera anyway, because - we're going to Alaska this summer!!! (Another big YAY!) - so I decided to see if I could get a better camera for the amount I was willing to spend.




And I did! (I think.) I haven't gotten the confirming phone call yet, but I'm pretty sure I had the winning bid when it closed at 6 PM yesterday.



I'm very proud.



Oh yeah, and went to a highschool production of "Footloose, the Musical" on Saturday night. Just because. (Side note: there was a Deaf girl who was one of the dancers - I had read about her in the newspaper - she just followed everyone else's feet - she was great!)



Wow. A lot of songs from teenage years - what a flashback!