"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

wife of a star

Yesterday was a most lovely day.




In the afternoon, I decided to take my book and read on a coffee shop patio.




When I ordered my coffee, the guy behind the counter looked at me a little strange. Then he finally said, "Is that a Blissed shirt you're wearing?"




I looked down - sure enough - that's what it was.




"Yup," I said. "Do you know Blissed?"




"Oh yes," he said. "I'm a fan!"




"That's cool," I said. "I'm the guitar player's wife."




"Wow," he said.




I might have to start wearing sunglasses or something. It's tough being married to a celebrity.




~~~




Also, someone out there might want this information, so I just pass it along.




I heard that Rita MacNeil's Christmas Special is coming up. Apparently, we don't want to miss it.