"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Saturday, March 08, 2008

shovelling

So it's snowing again. And guess who's in Niagara? That's right - Spike.

He ain't gettin' home any time soon.

So I shovelled everything at 7:40 AM this morning. Getting ready to head out again in a few minutes.

Will update as the day goes on, because I figure you're all inside for the day, in front of a computer.

TTYL!

Edit at 10:23 AM Just finished shovelling again. And by "finished" I mean I shovelled everywhere. But by the time I was done, the part I had started at needed shovelling again. And apparently the worst hasn't hit yet.

Edit at 11:06 AM Bailing out, before that option is no longer available. Packed my bags and a pillow - I'm heading up to my parents' place on the mountain. Weird, because it's further from the church ... but my street doesn't get plowed, sometimes for a few days. I'd probably never get out of my street in the morning, even if I did keep up with the shovelling. And it's becoming increasingly clear that I cannot keep up with the shovelling today! Adios - I'll check in later.