"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Friday, April 24, 2009

glug glug mug

My job has good days and bad days, just like every other job.

I know. That's shocking to you. You thought that since I was the female equivalent of a holy man, that all my days were full of peace and joy.

Yeah, right.

Yesterday was a regular day, which there aren't many of, but then it greatly improved, when a surprise giftie made its way into my office!




Ooohhhh, a giftie. That always makes the day better!


Whole lotta tissue paper going on here. It's a classy giftie.

Hmmmm, what could this be?


It's a glug glug mug!




But wait - there's more. This isn't just ANY travel mug. It has a button. What happens when you push the button?