I am on vacation.
Thus, there are things that absolutely must be done.
Here is my list, just off the top of my head.
- Make beef stew (for dinner)
- Make meatloaf (for freezing)
- Make carrot-basil soup (for freezing)
- Make turkey soup (with leftovers, for freezing, in case you didn't get that)
- Pay bills
- Fill out insurance paperwork (last task from the Summer of the Flooding Basement)
- Do a LOT of yardwork
- Write a small proposal
- Catch up on academic reading
- Clean out the fridge (which has a number of interesting science experiments in progress)
- Renew driver's licence (which almost certainly has expired, but I'm afraid to look)
- Admire new table and chairs that we scooped off kijiji on the weekend
I could take a nap.