"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Friday, May 28, 2010

s'all good

*sigh*

As I write this, Kelso's theory of the problematic pompom is winning. And he is gloating. Ugh. I'm very disappointed in all of you. I'm really questionning what blog readership loyalty is all about.

ALTHOUGH ... I have GREATLY ENJOYED all of your personal theories and rants!

So we're good. Really. Friendships restored all around. I can't stay mad at you guys. I just love you, that's all.

(Note: still 2 days left to vote)

Besides, I'm on vacation, planting things, reading things, writing things.

And napping. This afternoon I napped for an hour.

Now I'm going to have a little piece of dark chocolate.

Then I'm going to have some ice cream.

Don't judge me. Like I said, I'm on vacation.

(PS did you know it snowed in Calgary today????)