"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Heathrow reflections

At Heathrow, on our way home. The airport wifi service welcomed me back - by name. 

Oy.

We've already gone through our pictures and remembered highlights of the trip. 

For the record, British Airways is quickly becoming a favourite airline of mine. 

And life is good. I don't know how on earth a small-town Canadian girl became someone who vacations in Ukraine, but I think it may have started with a summer in Alaska in 1985. That's my current theory. Without that trip, I never would have gone to Ukraine in 1999. There were other factors too, of course. Too many to count, really. 

At any rate - I'm mighty grateful to be where I am.