"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

in my space

Lately we did some rearranging of things at Crossfire (that's my church).

Out of that came this ever-so-peaceful meeting space. 


It's adjacent to my office, and honestly, I can't believe how much we use it. Sometimes a few times a day. A space to hold real conversation, comfortably; without being surrounded by the chaos that is often my actual office. 

Sometimes I wander in there by myself and whisper, "Thank you." 

And... it turns out... that when extra chairs are cleared out of that chaotic office of mine... and meetings are in a different room... along with some of the for-public-use resources... it turns out my office is a way less chaotic space too. 




Sometimes I just look around it and let out a sigh of relief. 

Aaahhhhh.