"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Monday, October 04, 2010

#500: heaven

For my 500th post, I was going to share with you my very brilliant and insightful thoughts about heaven.

I woke up from a lovely snooze this afternoon, and thought to myself, "In heaven there will be naps."

And then I looked in the fridge, and pulled some leftover guacamole and chips out, took them BACK to my napping place, and munched away. And I thought to myself, "In heaven there will be naps and guacamole."

I pondered it some more, and added dark chocolate and strong coffee to my list.

And then I realized. Apparently heaven, to me, is about sleeping and eating. Which means I am quite possibly, both lazy and gluttonous. Which in turn suggests that I may not be getting there at all.

*sigh*

That's a shame.