"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Saturday, September 06, 2008

grab a glass of milk

So many comments in the last post. Personally, I thought it was one of my least interesting posts, but apparently you disagree.

AND....did you notice the new commenter? Rick? His profile says he's from Oregon. I wonder if he knows my Famous Author Cousin? Anyway....his blog is worth checking out....it's right here. It will fill the hole left in your heart by the lack of artistic endeavour on my blog. I don't do art. Nope, nope, nope, nope!

Anyhow, many of you were rather taken by the thought of milk squirting out a pastor's nose. A pastor's nose is no more holy than all of your regular noses, you know. And I KNOW that you have all squirted milk out your nose at some point or another.

But maybe you haven't in a long time.

Maybe you need to laugh.

So....I give you....Paul Hunt. Who, I bet, would get along great with Kurt Browning.