"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

raindrops on my head

sometimes i walk in the rain. do you?

this has been an intense week.

not a bad week. a good week, actually.

but intense. one of those put-your-head-down-and-work-until-it's-done weeks.

my brain is simultaneously full, exhilarated and a teeny bit fried. my hand and shoulder ache from too much writing, and typing, and moving a mouse around. my soul is thankful and content, while anticipating the "more" that tomorrows might bring.

plus, national punctuation day occurred this week. very satisfying.

yes, i KNOW that this particular post is atrocious in its refusal to use capital letters, and its insistence on phrases that are not full sentences. i'm using poetic licence, thank you very much. "uh ... please don't correct me. it sickens me." (random Mr. Furious quote)

so today, in the quest for continued sanity, i went for a walk between items on my To Do List.

a walk in the rain.

by the bay.

just because.

do you ever? walk in the rain?