"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Friday, January 21, 2011

the REAL post #500

So this is actually post #500. Somehow I thought I was there a few weeks ago ... I don't know where I got that impression.

But this is it. #500. According to my Blogger dashboard.

Here's my idea for post #500. A clip show, as it were. (Don't you just love that phrase, "as it were"?) You know what a clip show is, right? A whole bunch of bits, from previous shows.

But that's going to take some time to put together. And meanwhile, you are all wondering if I have DISAPPEARED altogether. I have not. I was writing a paper. And baking chocolate chip cookies. Twice, no less.

So I'm putting together the blog version of a clip show, hopefully this weekend, and YOU are welcome to suggest your favourite posts for inclusion! I would love to hear which post(s) YOU think everyone else should read. :) It's like participating in American Idol without having to listen to really bad singers. Oh, and without the thousands of participants. Please participate. Even just one suggestion would be so very lovely.

So Post #500 isn't so great. This is it. But Post #501 ... oh that's gonna be SOMETHING. See you then.