"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

snow day!!!!

Hooray for snow days!

Hooray for other people in authority that say things like, "all schools are closed" and "we recommend you stay off the roads" and "unless you're TERRIBLY important to the welfare of the world today, maybe don't go to work".

Those people give me the freedom to say things like, "I am not that important" and "the office is closed' and "no worship team practice tonight" and "Oh, how I love spending a day in my jammies."

I brought my work home.  I can work here.  Probably will get more done than usual, to be honest.  In my jammies.  Drinking hot chocolate with Spike.

Why don't we work like this every day????

So ... how are you spending your snow day?  And do you even care or know that it's also groundhog day?  For my view on that, click here.  Or click here for the clip show post I did a week or two ago.  After all, you've got time to really check out all those past posts now, and you know you want to.  Plus, it's all testable material.

Did I not mention the upcoming exam?

Oh.

I'm thinking about a pop quiz.

Whaddaya think?